Vinsys consulting team has delivered solutions to the IT problems for customers from various domains. The consulting team is strongly backed by IBM COE with proven best practices, methodologies, tools and architecting knowledge, gained over the years from various engagement experiences in India and MiddleEast.
Our goal is offer a comprehensive and broad portfolio of services, so that the customers can align their business needs with IT systems efficiently, innovatively and seamlessly.
We can assist you in the following IBM technologies:
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- WebSphere DataPower XG455/XI52/XB60
- WebSphere Integration Bus
- Business Process Management (BPM)/Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- WebSphere Business Modeler
- WebSphere BPM – Process and Integration Designer
- WebSphere Business Monitor
- Business Rules Management (BRM)
- WebSphere Operational Decision Manager
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- WebSphere Transformation Extender
- IBM Worklight
- Message Middleware
- WebSphere MQ
- Application Server
- WebSphere Application Server
- SOA Governance
- WebSphere Registry and Repository
- IT Monitoring and Management
- Tivoli Suite of Products
Vinsys has a strong team of Technology and Domain experts, who work closely with clients in understanding and analyzing their business along with their technology needs. Accordingly, our team builds and delivers client specific services using the proven IBM technologies. These services and solutions range from simple client server based applications to enterprise grade large scale web applications.
Some of the services that we have developed for clients in India is shown below.
- Integration/Connectivity Services Development
- Business Process Services Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Web Application Development
Vinsys development team is an accumulation of years of experience with strong skills and know-how in IBM WebSphere technologies.
In today’s environment, businesses are highly dependent on IT systems for day to day operations. Application Support and Maintenance is an important element towards enhancing and extending the life of the applications.
Vinsys provides an onshore 24×7 support and maintenance activities for the business-critical applications to meet changing business needs. Our team has experience managing complex applications and platforms from domains, built using IBM technologies.
Currently we provide Level 2 and Level 3 support and maintenance activities for the following technologies.
- IBM WebSphere DataPower
- IBM WebSphere Business Process Management
- IBM WebSphere Integration Bus
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IBM WebSphere MQ
Currently we have the following engagement models, which the client can choose from, to engage Vinsys consultants for their solutioning needs.
1. Onsite-Offshore Model:
As organizations need more services from their IT departments,. Outsourcing application development and maintenance not only cuts costs but also allows IT to focus on strategic tasks. The Offshore Development Center (ODC) has become an increasingly popular business model for companies of all sizes to help increase productivity and reduce operating expenses by leveraging offshore talent.
At Vinsys ODC at Bangalore, we provide an cost effective Onshore-Offshore strategy model, with local and remote project teams working together to meet time-critical objectives of the customer. Our current ODC team is an accumulation of years of experience with strong skills and know-how in IBM WebSphere technologies.
2. Time and Material Model:
We recommend Time and Material model whenever the client is unsure about the requirement specifications, scope and implementation plans for the project.
This model gives the client a free hand to change their specifications during the execution phase. It is suitable for projects where the resource requirements and time span cannot be estimated upfront. The client can make any number of revisions in the specifications of the projects during the project life cycle. They can also request for additional resources or change in implementation plan. Thus, the development pace depends entirely on the client.
Under this model, we charge the client based on the hours dedicated by each of the resource made available to that project. In this model, we provide technical resources in all the roles like Analyst, Designer, Developer, Tester, Module Lead, Project Manager etc.
The COE is equipped to handle every facet of technology training. Our forte lies in being able to translate complexities into simple and coherent methodologies that are comprehensive by the client.
What makes our training a class apart ?
- A talented pool of trainers having industry experience with an exceptional skill set to impart training, clearly and concisely.
- Graphically appealing presentation for the deliveries.
- Delivery of real time examples and assistance to team for delivering POCs’
- Post delivery- support for certification preparation.
We deliver training in:
Over the years, we have worked with some of the biggest names across diverse domains. Delivering consistent customer delight has been the key to building long-term relationships with our clientele. Our prominent clients include Fortune 500 companies among others.
Development/ Consulting/ Infrastructure Support
IBM WebSphere DataPower (XG45, XI52, XB60, XC10, CastIron)
- Vodafone | WalMart | Sony | WestPac | ANZ | Attra Infotech | Infosys | Sapient | RBS | ICICI Bank
IBM WebSphere Message Broker (Version 6/7/8)
- Barclays | Sony
IBM WebSphere BPM (Version 7/8/8.5)
- IDEA | TCL Corporation | Happiest Minds Technologies
IBM Mobility (Version 5/6)
- Wipro | UAEA
- IBM | Accenture | Cognizant | Ford | ICICI Bank | Honeywell | Polaris | TCS | Barclays | CapGemini | Scope International | Infosys | HSBC | Tech Mahindra | Fidelity | RBS | Wipro | Bank of America | CSC | GalaxE.Solutions | Intel | HCL | MphasiS | World Bank
For Consulting and Training:
Please Contact: Sadanand Vazalwar
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob : +91-988119938
Vinsys – LearnQuest Approved Education Partner to deliver IBM Trainings and Certifications.
With the implementation of IBM’s Global Skills Initiative, Vinsys has partnered with LearnQuest, one of the Global Training partners of IBM to provide Corporate Trainings on IBM products.